Our goal at Camp Van-Es is to help children explore faith in Jesus
Christ in a natural setting. We offer a safe environment to experience
God, to grow spiritually and, of course, to have fun!
Located just 20 minutes southeast of Edmonton on 100 acres of wooded
land on the shores of South Cooking Lake. See the location
page for a map.
2016 Camp Dates
- June 29 - July 2 is grade 1/2/3 Camp
- July 3 - 9 is grade 4/5/6 Camp
- July 10 - 16 is Jr. High Camp
- July 17 - 23 is Sr. High Camp
- July 17 - 23 is Peace Camp (grade 4/5/6)
With modern banquet facilities, an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, an
auditorium, a rustic and historic chapel, and miles of nature trails,
we are well-equipped to host an excellent summer camp.
Founded in 1940, Camp Van-Es has been an important part of the ministry
of the Moravian Church in Canada. Each summer, camps for grades 1 to
12+ are offered through the Moravian Church and are open to all children.
Our facilities are also available year-round for rental at reasonable
rates and are ideal for:
- Staff meetings and professional development days
- Birthday parties using the indoor pool
- Family reunions in the food services building and auditorium
- Weddings in the chapel
- Workshops and retreats
Please see our Van-Es Conference web site for more information: http://van-es.ca/